WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
During this time, we are following city & state guidelines to ensure that our guests and staff are safe while at the Lake Union Café. Currently, we are hosting ceremonies only for up to 30 guests socially distanced. Please check out our Elopement Package if you are interested in getting married at the Lake Union Café!
Here is what we are doing to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Monitoring and adhering to all guidelines given by the CDC, L&I’s Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), WA State Department of Health, and Jay Inslee’s Safe Start Program.
- Screening signs/symptoms of coronavirus and taking temperatures prior to starting a shift, wearing facial masks, regular handwashing, using gloves when removing used plates & glassware, assigning one server per section of tables.
- Having hand sanitizer at entrance, bar, and bathrooms.
- Disinfecting common surfaces every 20-30 minutes.
- Maintaining social distancing protocols.
- Requiring socially distanced wedding ceremonies and assigned seating arrangements.
- Increased sanitation measures with our Janitorial team after every day of operation.
Here are some things our Clients can do to promote the safety of their guests:
- Maintain a log of guests attending the event (RSVPs).
- Send a message to your guests that facial masks are required and that anyone not wearing one will be asked to leave. Provide disposable masks for anyone who may have forgotten theirs.
- Communicate to your guest list that seating arrangements have been made to encourage social distancing.
- Ask that your guests do not attend if they are running a fever or have any symptoms of illness.
We sincerely Thank You for your continued support and understanding as we navigate this new “normal”. We are excited to have guests in the house again after an awfully long 3 months!