WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!
During this time, we are following city & state guidelines to ensure that our guests and staff are safe while at the Lake Union Café.
Here is what we are doing to keep our guests and staff safe:
- Monitoring and adhering to all guidelines given by the CDC, L&I’s Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH), WA State Department of Health, and Jay Inslee’s Safe Start Program.
- Screening signs/symptoms of coronavirus and taking temperatures prior to starting a shift, wearing facial masks, regular handwashing, using gloves when removing used plates & glassware, assigning one server per section of tables.
- Having hand sanitizer at entrance, bar, and bathrooms.
- Disinfecting common surfaces every 20-30 minutes.
- Maintaining social distancing protocols.
- Requiring socially distanced wedding ceremonies and assigned seating arrangements.
- Increased sanitation measures with our Janitorial team after every day of operation.
Here are some things our Clients can do to promote the safety of their guests:
- Maintain a log of guests attending the event (RSVPs).
- Send a message to your guests that facial masks are required and that anyone not wearing one will be asked to leave. Provide disposable masks for anyone who may have forgotten theirs.
- Communicate to your guest list that seating arrangements have been made to encourage social distancing.
- Ask that your guests do not attend if they are running a fever or have any symptoms of illness.
We sincerely Thank You for your continued support and understanding as we navigate this new “normal”.